Request for Med3 Certificate due to Covid-19 Self-Isolation
The Government have issued guidance that Med3 certificates are NOT required if you are self-isolating due to Coronavirus (either because of symptoms or if you live with someone who has symptoms and therefore cannot work).
Instead, you can obtain an Isolation note via the NHS 111 online website. The Isolation Note provides the information that your employer requires as evidence of absence from work. But remember, you can still self-certify for the first 7 days of absence.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the link https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/
- Answer the questions
- Record your email address. Your isolation note will be emailed to you. If you don’t have an email you can have the note sent to a trusted friend or family member or directly to your employer.
You can also use the online service to generate a note on behalf of someone else.
Due to COVID19, we will be closing Durrington Surgery at 18:30 on Friday 27th March.
Importantly, we will continue to provide services in accordance with our current arrangements from Upavon Surgery.
Our workforce is diminishing and therefore our capacity to answer telephone calls is reducing. Do not rely on visiting the Practice to arrange care, such as booking appointments or requesting medication, as time progresses, we may not allow you on site unless you are attending a face to face appointment with a clinician.
Please get prepared now, sign up for the NHS App now.
For instructions oh how to sign up, please visit www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/help.
Information about medication:
- Please order your medication online or telephone us. Do not visit the Practice to make a request.
- We will text you when your medication is ready for collection. The text message will provide the latest instruction on when to collect your medication.
- We will be delivering medication to Durrington Surgery on a daily basis. The text message will detail the date and time you should visit Durrington Surgery to collect your medication from the car park.
- Medication will still be collected from Upavon Surgery. The text message will detail the date and time you should visit Upavon Surgery to collect your medication.
- Please book appointments online or telephone us. Do not visit the Practice to make a request
- Clinicians will ring you or text you the details to set up a video consultation. If a face to face appointment is required, we’ll make arrangements for you to be seen
Thank you for your support during this difficult time.
Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Saves lives