Thursday 12th November 2020: 5.30 – 7.00 pm
This year, the annual patient meeting will be online using MS Teams!
Due to COVID19, we’re not able to meet face to face however it’s important that we still give everyone an opportunity to ask us questions about whatever you’d like to know. Therefore, if you have a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer that’s connected to the internet – you’ll be able to join us!
In addition to our usual Q&A, we include some short presentations covering “what’s new” and items of general interest.
This year’s team from the Practice includes Dr Ian Green, Anna Morton, Nina Hammond and Nichola Stylianou when we’ll be talking about:
- Our special project – having introduced Pharmaself last year. We will be updating you on progress and when you can expect to collect your medication 24/7
- One year on….. It’s ok to talk about mental health. We can all experience issues with mental health from time to time, which is just as important as our physical health. This year in particular has been extremely challenging. We’ll update you on what services and support is available for you and your family.
- How the Practice has had to change in response to COVID19
- NHS 111 First is coming to Wiltshire in December. To keep you safe and maintain social distancing, patients will be asked to call NHS 111 before going to A&E. NHS 111 will then book you into a time slot at A&E or another more appropriate local service, like Salisbury Walk-in Centre. If patients need an ambulance, you will still receive one.
- Your questions. Start thinking about what you’d like to ask now. Notes from the meeting will be published at a later date, so by saying what’s on your mind the chances are this will be helpful to others too. Mr Tony Pryor Jones, one of the Trust Governors at Salisbury District Hospital hopes to join us too.
So that’s our agenda for 2020 and we look forward to seeing you.
By all means let us know if you would like to join simply let reception know. However, you can just click our online Microsoft Teams live event link.